Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Science of Love

Remix! :D

Love….Love….Love…

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

WOW! According to the scriptures there is a direct correlation between knowing God and Love. When one Knows God, they also Know love. In other words, “Know God: Know Love. No God: no Love.”

To know god, One must love. Why?

“Knowledge is the result of learning and is a force or energy that makes its bearer accomplish or overcome obstacles, barriers, and resistance (Message to the Blackman, pg 41, last Paragraph).”

Learning is the result of EXPERIENCE. (Ex. If I claim to know how to drive (after reading the Drivers Ed Manual), but I have never driven one, do I REALLY know how to drive? NO. I can declare I’ve learned how to drive only after actually driving.)

When we EXPERIENCE Divine Love, we are LEARNING the reality of God.

This universe is a manifestation of the magnitude of His Love. Allah WILLED the universe into existence. The root of the will is Love.



“But there is an emotional force that gives direction to Will. And the emotional force—which is the creative force upon which the entire Universe is constructed—is Love. And it is out of this awesome power of Love that the Will springs up; it springs up out of this emotion, and it is directed and guided by that emotion (click here to read).”

How do measure love? How do we KNOW when we love is present in one’s heart and mind? A measurement is a mathematical computation…

God IS love. The nature of God is Islam. Islam is mathematics. Think and re-read. Substitute “is” for “=”. The Result is: God=Love and God's nature, Islam=Mathematics---The laws of mathematics teach us that congruencies are interchangeable. Mathematics further teaches us that if a=b and b=c then a=c. LOVE IS MATHEMATICAL.

The question that we must ask is how have we SHOWN our love?

True Love must be entrenched in the standard of love set by Allah himself. Allah SHOWED his love by coming to the Hells of North America Himself. Allah SHOWED His love by defying the pattern of simply sending a Messenger, but instead raising one up HIMSELF. Allah SHOWS His love everyday in his oft-repeated attribute of Beneficence and Mercy.

LOVE..LOVE..LOVE

Almighty God Allah constantly reminds us of his unlimited love as he sends us Messenger after messenger through the wheel of time. He Manifest his divine love by His Actions.

Lastly, I quote the Minister again :)

“When she meets the Spirit of God in a well made Man, She CANT help herself. I don't care how hard she is, you can soften her up”- How to Give Birth to a God, Part 2

“"Women Love Men who ARE Love. Who are Loving.”-How to Give Birth to a God, Part 2

Why? It is because the Spirit that Allah comes with is Love. And when a Man/Woman manifest this beautiful spirit, it naturally attracts the God within others.


LOVE…LOVE…LOVE!!!

1 Corinthians 13:1-3(I HIGHLY suggest reading this whole chapter) If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.

1 comments:

MsMedSchool said...

BOMB! I Love this.

Post a Comment